Halloween Preparation 2022! All It Takes is Your Imagination!
7 Great Tips to Prepare for Halloween
After spending the last few years avoiding Covid and most group activities, this Halloween is finally looking out to be a return to days of old and the best of family holidays! Halloween is such a fun time of year. Get a jumpstart on preparations for this spooky holiday with these simple tips.
1. Buy your Halloween treats early to take advantage of sales. Candy prices go up the closer you get to the holiday. If you’re trying to lose weight or eat a bit healthier, buy candy that you won’t be tempted to eat (or raisins lol) the most hated Halloween treat of all times!
2. Decorate early. Purchase a few new decorations each year and keep them organized in a separate bin from other holiday decorations. Get your kids out to the pumpkin patch and get lost in this year's maze! Get your pumpkins, hay bales and corn stalks at a local farm or store before they run out.4. Keepsake Metal Halloween Art! This year is a great year to add a Spooktacular Metal Family Art Piece to Welcome Your Guests In At Their Own RIsk. You can personalized these unique creative signs with your family name and scary message or really anything! Take a look at some of the great ones I've seen here
3. Buy or make Halloween costumes early or swap costumes from previous years with friends or family members. You can even shop at local consignment or goodwill shops.
4. Research fun events and activities such as haunted houses, hayrides, apple picking and enjoy the festivities of the season. Get the dates and locations on the family calendar before other activities get scheduled.
Etsy has tons of fabulous Halloween products: Cool Halloween shirts for older kids and adults
5. Watch some fun Halloween-themed movies with the family. Most streaming services have numerous options. Make some popcorn, grab the candy corn and hot apple cider and snuggle up on the couch to a good movie. Just out is this year's"Hocus Pocus 2." It will of course be a new Halloween classic!